Hoegaarden, Vlaams-Brabant

I've ordered a Hugo Boss watch for my son's 18th birthday on www.moffetthouse32.com.Looks like an English site, 'powered by Hugo Boss'.

I've paid €174 + €28 on taxes (because the watch came from China!) and received the watch yesterday, 26/03. It is clear that it's a fake one and I'm really frustrated. I've paid with my Visa, so don't know if I'm covered for such fraud. I've sent several emails to lison.salemanager@hotmail.com (this is the email where they send emails from - name 'Emily').

They just said I had to be patient and that the watch was on its way. On my question whether it was a genuine watch and that they had to send me a prove, they didn't reply. It is certainly not the watch I have ordererd and obviously fake.

I received it with DHL.The address on the package: CHENY(ZHUO)XU TRADE TRADE CO., LTD - N°7 LIU TANG - RD BAOAN LOGISTICS PARK IF RTO - HONG KONG.

I have notified Hugo Boss, but I'm afraid I won't get my money back, so please do not order anything on this site!

Anne Vandenbroeck, Belgium

This person wrote the review because of not as described of hugo boss watch from Moffett House32. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Moffett House32 to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Moffett House32 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Moffett House32?

Comments

Saint-Julien-En-Genevois, Rhone-Alpes, France #1050249

Hello Anne,

thank you for this informations about this website.

I wanted to buy an article but I avoided a fake.

thank

Hi,

I had the same situation.

You need to call your bank to visa or mastercard and find person which will perform that its a fake product.

Visa gave my money back.

Regards